From short-term accommodation (STA, Respite Care), medium-term accommodation (MTA), independent living option (ILO) to Supported independent living (SIL), we are the NDIS registered disability service provider you can count on.
At Compass Care Group, we can provide individual support to assist participants in achieving their NDIS accommodation and tenancy goals. By holding your hand, standing by your side and championing your independence – you will slowly overcome barriers that impact your living circumstances.
Our NDIS accommodation and tenancy support can include, practical one-on-one assistance, individual case planning, liaising with service providers and even, capacity building assistance to support participants to achieve their goals. From current tenancy or supporting participants to explore and obtain alternative housing, we can help you. Get in touch with our team of NDIS disability service providers in Perth today.
NDIS accommodation and tenancy services explained…
Having a caring, comfortable and safe home environment is an essential part of living.
When a participant engages an NDIS registered accommodation and tenancy service provider, they are seeking assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement.
Accommodation and tenancy services can involve, assisting with and supervising daily life tasks in a shared living environment, which is either temporary or ongoing, with a focus on developing the skills of each individual to live as autonomously as they can. Engaging in accommodation and tenancy services provides support and advocacy to maintain housing, giving you a sense of belonging.
The NDIS describes assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations as, support to guide, prompt, or undertake activities to ensure the participant obtains and retains appropriate accommodation.
With this in mind, and with the assistance of the NDIS, Compass Care Group has a team of NDIS registered accommodation and tenancy experts in Perth who can help you leverage this entitlement, through your NDIS plan.
How Compass Care Group can assist you with NDIS accommodation and tenancy service:
We can provide NDIS accommodation and tenancy services, through the following ways…
- Working together, your NDIS accommodation and tenancy service provider will assist you in redefining or developing housing goals
- Liaising with DHHS, real estate agents or property managers to identify barriers to maintaining at-risk tenancies
- Exploring alternative housing opportunities
- Assisting with private rental applications, including lodgement for DHHS rentals
- Supporting participants to obtain DHHS Bond Loan and essential household items
- Identifying and implementing strategies to maintain current tenancies
- Budgeting for your household, living and accommodation related expenses.
- Liaising with utility providers and assistance to access Utility Relief Grants
- Building your independent capacity to obtain sustainable accommodation
Of course, everything is dependent on your goals. Everything we offer is bespoke to your unique circumstances. At Compass Care Group, our team of NDIS registered accommodation and tenancy professionals in Perth can help you leverage NDIS accommodation and tenancy funding, through your NDIS plan. You deserve the best NDIS registered disability service providers in Perth to look after your accommodation and tenancy needs.
Benefits of engaging an NDIS registered accommodation and tenancy service provider
- You will receive support, by a team of professionals who specialise in accommodation and tenancy services
- You will get closer to achieving independence
- You will be able to save time, as engaging a service provider is an efficient solution
- You will gain confidence that comes from efficient running of personal affairs and your household
- You will improve your ability to budget, and maintain personal cash flow
Here is why Compass Care Group is the ideal NDIS registered accommodation and tenancy service provider:
- We will ensure you increase your independence through everyday
- Develop your budgeting, administrative and organisational skills
- We help our participants investigate available options, ensuring that they make the right choice in securing an accommodation or tenancy that supports their needs
- Our service is end-to-end: We help participants with applications, processing, paperwork and living, after accommodation is secured
- We teach you the importance of time management
- You will learn how to cook, clean and manage your home to the optimal level
- You will always be supported, by a judgemental-free, caring team of NDIS registered disabilitysupport service providers
At Compass Care Group, we help participants reclassify or create accommodation/tenancy objectives. We know how challenging it can be to identify your housing needs and plan towards finding the ideal living arrangements. As an NDIS registered disability service provider, we are completely committed to providing all necessary support to our participants, ensuring that their homely needs are meet, all the time.
“How can I gain access to accommodation and tenancy services?”
As a participant, you are entitled to obtain accommodation and tenancy services through your NDIS core supports budget. This can be accessed through the “assistance with daily life” category. Our team of NDIS registered disability service providers in Perth are here to help you access the best accommodation and tenancy support. This budget is generally available for participants who have goals to live more autonomously and build on their independence skills in everyday life.
Are you unsure if “assistance with daily life” is included in your NDIS plan? Our team will help you by looking into the matter and assisting you in checking with NDIS for your eligibility for these services. All you need to do is get in touch with our team. We will scope out your situation, and take the necessary steps to seeing what you are eligible to have, as part of your NDIS journey.
From there, we help in liaising with organisations to determine a suitable accommodation for our participants with the aim of accomplishing their individual objectives – beginning with a personal consultation.