Engage an NDIS registered life skill development and training
service provider in Perth
The confidence and wellness that comes from being able to live independently is a milestone we take pride in providing our participants. We are here to enable you to improve your quality of your life, by training you to live independently. Work with our experienced team of NDIS registered disability service providers who will ensure that you accept your present situation and make the most out of it.
Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered disability support service provider that is here to assist you or your loved one with NDIS development life skills.
NDIS development life skills explained…
As an NDIS registered disability service provider, we assist participants with developing the skills they need to make the most out of life, while retaining their independence.
It is about confidently completing daily activities, while communicating effectively and interacting with others at ease.As part of our NDIS capacity building services, we enable participants to make life changing improvements in their life to better care for their health and well being.
Examples of NDIS development life skills you will gain:
As an NDIS registered life skill development and training service provider, we will ensure you gain the following life skills…
- Personal hygiene and personal care
- Decision making
- Household cleanliness
- Nutrition, including grocery shopping and preparing meal
- Transport, planning routes and using public transport
- Emotional regulation for better management of emotions
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving: Our specialists work with you to develop the skills to understand problems, and plan for contingency
Here are the benefits of NDIS Life skills development
- You will become confident and independent while performing your daily activities
- Your communication will improve, you will effectively interact with others
- You will grow to care more about your health and wellbeing
- You will learn how to prepare healthy and delicious meals
- You will have a better understanding of how to manage finances
- You will travel with confidence and safety
- You will develop new friendships and maintain an active social life
- You will get on top of time management
- You will be working rigorously towards an Independence
Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered disability support service provider who can ensure you experience these NDIS development life skills’ benefits. Speak to our team of NDIS registered life skill development and training service providers today.
Why is Compass Care Group the best NDIS registered disability support service provider in Perth for development life skills?
- We live and breathe disability support
- Our team is extremely experienced in this industry
- We care about you – you come first
- We provide flexible services, customised to your support needs
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and ethics
- We will ensure you increase your independence through everyday
- You will learn new skills for both inside and outside your Perth home
- You will always be supported, by a judgemental-free, caring team of NDIS registered disability support service providers
How can Compass Care Group help you to access NDIS development life skill support?
Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered disability support service provider who works with participants in Perth wanting to access the services for NDIS development life skills. We help you gain access through your NDIS capacity building budget. Our team of NDIS registered assistance with increased social and community participation expert share here to help you.
Work with an NDIS registered assistance with social and community
participation provider who places you first!
Major life skills can be categorised into three broad categories:
- THINKING SKILLS : Problem solving, self-awareness, critical thinking, decision making, and being creative
- SOCIAL SKILLS : Communication, empathy and interpersonal relationships
- EMOTIONAL SKILLS : Coping and managing emotions and stress
Through day-to-day life, development of life skills helps us find new ways of thinking and problem solving. Recognise the impact of our actions and ultimately, build confidence both in spoken skills and for group collaboration and cooperation.
Developing emotional skills helps participants persist with succeeding, pushing through challenging tasks. It also allows for a participant to effectively seek help when they need it, and to be thoughtful in their actions.