By engaging an NDIS registered disability service professional who specialises in life stages, and transitional support, you give yourself the best chance at navigating big life shifts, with minimal disruption.
Transition and navigating new life stages are inevitable parts of our lives. From leaving school, adjusting to a new living situation, growing old and even moving localities – Compass Care Group, an NDIS registered support coordinators service provider,is here to help participants navigate major life shifts. As an NDIS registered disability support services providers, we are able to provide support before, during, and after the life change to ensure the transition is as seamless as possible. Our experience with participants means we are always sensitive to cultural expectations and traditions as we help them adjust to their newest chapter. Includes short and long-term supports that focus on strengthening the participant’s ability to coordinate their supports and assist them in living at home and participating in their community. Speak to our NDIS registered disability service experts, to discuss your NDIS capacity building funded supports’ needs today.
NDIS Support Coordination Explained…
The one thing that is constant when it comes to life stages, or transition, is the idea of change. For the ageing population or for those living with disabilities, changes can often seem like a daunting and overwhelming experience. Especially, if they have to navigate this change without assistance.
Changes can include a medical diagnosis, life stages, retirement or relocation. At Compass Care Group, we acknowledge that every participant deserves to be supported during their moments of change. Hence, our goal is to help our participants receive support in dealing with such life changing adjustments.
As an NDIS registered support coordination services providers, we can help eligible NDIS participants transition smoothly through life stages by mentoring them to gain appropriate skills to deal with such changes.
Speak to us about our NDIS registered Level 2 support coordination services.
NDIS Support Coordination examples Compass Care Group can assist you with:
Our NDIS registered support coordinatorscan help you with….
- Capacity building skills
- Development of independent self-care, and key life skills
- Crisis and conflict resolution
- Financial, daily planning and budget mentoring
- Establish supportive networks in a client’s community circle
- Linkage support to other supportive community services and programs
- Life planning and goal planning
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- Life transition planning including peer support and individual skill development
- Assistance with decision making, daily planning and budgeting
- Prepare for your NDIS plan meetings
- Set and refine goals, objectives and strategies
- Manage your supports within the budget parameters of your plan
- Ensure you have genuine choice and control of service providers
- Provide you with the tools to manage any issues that may occur with your service provision
- Ensure you can address issues or barriers in accessing service delivery within existing funded supports in the first instance
- Request additional funds if you have a change in circumstance
Our NDIS registered Level 2 support coordinators prioritise you, yours needs and ensure that you receive the best experience while using our services.
Benefits of engaging an NDIS Support Coordination provider
- Your independence will be maximised
- You will grow key functional skills as you make your way through daily life
- You will receive holistic support where the NDIS registered disability service professional analyses whether alternative arrangements or supports could meet a participant’s needs in a less intrusive manner
- You will grow to care more about your health and well being
- You will have a better understanding of how to manage finances
- You will learn how to set objectives, and then meet them efficiently
- You will receive mentoring, along with your key NDIS supports, helping you become confident as an individual
- You get access to a psychosocial recovery coach, who understands psychosocial disability, mental health and the NDIS, and can partner with you to organise your supports and work towards your goals.
Why Compass Care Group is the ideal NDIS Support Coordination services providers:
- We live and breathe disability support
- Our team is extremely experienced in this industry
- We care about you – you come first
- We provide flexible services, customised to your support needs
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and ethics
- We will ensure you increase your independence through everyday
- You will learn new skills for both inside and outside your Perth home
- You will always be supported, by a judgemental-free, caring team of NDIS registered disabilitysupport servicesprofessionals
As an NDIS registered support services provider, we are completely committed to providing all necessary support to our participants, ensuring that their everyday needs are meet, all the time.
“How can I gain access to Support Coordination?”
Our team of NDIS registered disability service professionals in Perth are here to help you access the best NDIS assist – life stages – transition and support services in Perth.
An NDIS budget is generally available for participants who have goals to live more autonomously and build on their independence skills in everyday life.Are you unsure if thisis included in your NDIS plan? Our team will help you by looking into the matter and assisting you in checking with NDIS for your eligibility for these services. All you need to do is get in touch with our team, and we will scope out your situation, and take the necessary steps to seeing what you are eligible to have, as part of your NDIS.
Are you ready to build your confidence, and achieve a sense
of empowerment over your life?
What is the role of an NDIS support coordinator?
A support coordinator connects participants with an NDIS plan to support services in their community. A support coordinator can help you:
- Understand how to use your NDIS plan to meet your goals
- Manage resources effectively to get the best outcome from your plan
- Work with other people in your support circle
- Mentor you in accessing the NDIS portal, so you can monitor your funds, and learn how to budget
- Prepare for your next NDIS review meeting
What are the stages of support coordination with Compass Care Group?
Stage 1: Engagement
If you choose us as your provider for support coordination, you will need to sign the service agreement and then our admin team will match you with the best support coordinator for your needs, goals and aspirations.
Stage 2: Planning
After being matched with your support coordinator, they will contact you to set up a planning meeting. We encourage your circle of support to attend this meeting, as this will provide you with added comfort and support.
Here, we will talk about your NDIS goals, your funded support categories, and how support coordination works.Together, we will develop a whole-of-life program tailored to you. After the meeting, we will match you with your chosen support staff and your services.
Stage 3: Implementation
Your support coordinator will meet with you to discuss the action plan to achieve the goals outlined in the planning phase. They will also help you navigate the NDIS by connecting and coordinating informal, mainstream and funded supports in a service delivery environment.
Stage 4: Monitoring
Once your supports and services are in place, we will work with you to monitor your goals, needs and aspirations.
Stage 5: Reporting
We submit a report according to evidence based and outcome based to NDIS periodically regarding your progress towards your NDIS goals.
What are the main life stages?
It can be broken up into 4 main stages:
- Early years
- School years
- Adult life
- Elderly life
What makes a good support coordinator?
They should be flexible and creative, especially if something cannot proceed as planned. They’ll help you when challenges arise and show you how to find solutions. If they don’t know the answer to something, they will always find out!
What is capacity building?
Over time, the support coordinator will help participants confidently build the skills they need to exercise choice, and control over the management of their plan. It is about aligning your goals to ensure your coordinator empowers you as much as possible.