Trust an NDIS registered Service Provider who cares about you. Get to know us.
At Compass Care Group, longevity with our participants is the driving force that guides what we do. We want each participant to feel embraced in a welcoming environment, regardless of their circumstances. We believe everyone deserves to live as independently as they desire, with the freedom and autonomy to lead an empowered life.
As such, Compass Care Group provides personalised attention and tailored NDIS services to help everyone achieve greater confidence. Our participants become like family, we are bonded to them, and are there for them through the toughest of times. Your life goals, become our mission!
As a team that come from an array of multicultural backgrounds, and NDIS careers, we bring a breadth of life experiences to Compass Care Group.
Our team has the skills, resources, and knowledge to cater to the various complexities of the NDIS.
Malleable, and always in a position to learn, we are here to take on any challenges and are at the forefront of advancements in the industry. Our team comes with over 35 years of personnel experience and knowledge of NDIS.
Through every trial and tribulation, we are a team that cares for their participants, their family members and team members.
The various approaches we adapt to support individuals living with disabilities.
- Person centered care : You are the focal point of our service design, planning,delivery, and review. We will never define you by your disability. We see you as an individual. You are treated with respect, honour, and integrity.
- Active support: We pivot you to a sense of empowerment, enabling you to live to your fullest potential in all aspects of life. From day one, you are valued and empowered towards reclaiming the wheel of your life.
- Strength based approach : Going from strength-to-strength, we look at your assets, attributes, and strong points. We do not dwell on the shortcomings of any participant.
- Rights based approach : Promoting ethical, respectful, and safe service delivery which produces positive outcomes for those living with a disability in Perth.
- Active listening : Taking away the distractions, we understand you thoroughly. We do this by registering your key signs and sounds and providing feedback where needed.
- Social justice : Every voice deserves to be heard. As social justice is one of our pillars, we advocate for the right to the same choices as everyone else. We want every person with a disability to have equal access to these choices.
- Capacity building : Develop and propel your key skills and capabilities to new heights. This is the best way to gain independence. Standing by your side, we will complete each task together, as you slowly get confident.
- Empowerment : We are here to cheer you on and see you succeed. By encouraging a sense of self-determination, we support you to make thoughtful choices and decisions.
- We will remain transparent from the very beginning with you
- We will be respectful of your boundaries, and work at your pace
- We will empower you towards a more confident future
- We will always be there, ready to assist and support you
- You will try to be as honest with us as possible – we rely on your feedback
- You will be open and willing to try new things outside your comfort zone
- You will place your trust in us, as we guide you towards independence
- You will collaborate with us to achieve better outcomes
- You will commit to setting and achieving measurable goals
We envision people with disabilities, realising their abilities through tailored support, and a second-to-none process which helps them to live a meaningful and an ordinary life.
Empower individuals living with disabilities to pursue their goals and aspirations
We understand that the realm of NDIS is everchanging, meaning we have to be quick to adapt to the needs of our participants. We are passionate about new opportunities. We look for better ways of doing things. We embrace different ways of thinking; it makes us stronger and drives us to be better.
We believe that every person deserves to have access to the best resources and support every step of the way. This includes all ages, racial backgrounds, and cultural backgrounds.
You retain full control and choice. We conduct our actions in such a way that empowers each and every participant.
We respect everybody for who they are, even when they differ from us. We establish our relationships with our participants by building trust, safety, and well-being.
Acceptance of where we get to know you. It is important to us that we understand what matters. Our relationships are genuine, we are fully present, and respect boundaries.
From holding ourselves accountable through transparent processes or keeping our participants accountable to themselves through regular communication, we believe accountability is a cornerstone ethos to uphold.
Communication is critical. One of our pillars is responsiveness, and we always strive to get back to our participants as soon as possible. We do this by exercising an ‘open email’ policy and will respond to participant communication as soon as we can.
We recognise, interpret and act upon multiple principles and values according to the standards within this niche industry. We always act ethically and transparently through each process and manage each participant’s unique case file.
You can count on us to get the job done. We are your partner through this journey and will stick by your side. Being reliable is one of our founding ethos, and we take pride in being the team you can always turn to.
At Compass Group, we adhere to a set of solid standards when delivering our services.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvements with praise and compliments – fostering a positive environment that will see you succeed.
- Your integrity is NEVER compromised. You will have someone who actively listens and treats you with the utmost respect.
- Through solid empowerment, you will be supported while reaching your personal and key lifestyle goals.
- You will always get honesty, transparency, and openness from us.
- This is about you, we have adequate feedback systems in place to deal with complaints, and constructive criticism.
- Participation and inclusion : We want you to find a meaningful place by creating inclusive environment in the community and we do so by supporting you to participate in the community as you follow your interest.
Our NDIS Areas of Service
- City of Mandurah: Bouvard, Clifton, Coodanup, Dawesville, DudleyPark, Erskine, Falcon, Greenfields, Halls Head, Herron, Lakelands, Madora Bay, Mandurah, Meadow Springs, Parklands, San Remo, Silver Sands, Wannanup
- City of Armadale : Armadale, Ashendon, Bedfordale, Brookdale, Camillo, Champion Lakes, Forrestdale, Harrisdale, Haynes, Hilbert, Karragullen, Kelmscott, Lesley, Mount Nasura, Mount Richon, Piara Waters
- Town of Bassendean : Ashfield, Bassendean, Eden Hill
- City of Bayswater: Bayswater, Bedford, Embleton, Maylands, Morley, Mount Lawley , Noranda, Dianella
- City of Belmont : Ascot, Belmont, Cloverdale, Kewdale, Perth Airport, Redcliffe, Rivervale
- Town of Cambridge : City Beach, Floreat , Jolimont , Mount Claremont , Subiaco , Wembley , West Leederville, Wembley Downs
- City of Canning : Bentley , Canning Vale , Cannington, East Cannington, Ferndale, Leeming , Lynwood, Parkwood, Queens Park, Riverton, Rossmoyne, Shelley, St James , Welshpool , Willetton
- Town of Claremont : Claremont , Swanbourne
- City of Cockburn : Atwell, Aubin Grove, Banjup, Beeliar, Bibra Lake, Cockburn Central, Coogee, Coolbellup, Hamilton Hill, Hammond Park, Henderson, Jandakot, Lake Coogee, Leeming, Munster, North Coogee, North Lake, Rottnest Island, South Lake, Spearwood, Success, Treeby, Wattleup, Yangebup
- Town of Cottesloe : Cottesloe
- City of Perth : Perth*, Crawley*, East Perth*, Nedlands**, Northbridge, Subiaco**, West Perth*
- City of Nedlands : Dalkeith, Floreat *, Karrakatta, Mount Claremont *, Nedlands, Swanbourne, Shenton Park*, Shire of Peppermint Grove, Peppermint Grove
- Shire of Mundaring : Bailup, Beechina, Bellevue (part), Boya, Chidlow, Darlington, Glen Forrest, Gorrie, Greenmount, Helena Valley, Hovea, Mahogany Creek, Malmalling, Midvale (part), Mount Helena, Mundaring, Parkerville, Sawyers Valley, Stoneville, Swan View (part), The Lakes and Wooroloo.
- City of Mosman Park : Mosman Park
- City of Melville : Alfred Cove, Applecross, Ardross, Attadale, Bateman, Bicton, Booragoon, Brentwood, Bull Creek, Kardinya, Leeming *, Melville, Mount Pleasant, Murdoch, Myaree, Palmyra, Willagee, Winthrop
- City of Kwinana : Anketell, Bertram, Calista, Casuarina, Hope Valley, Kwinana Beach, Kwinana Town Centre, Leda, Mandogalup, Medina, Naval Base, Orelia, Parmelia, Postans, The Spectacles, Wandi, Wellard
- City of Kalamunda : Bickley, Canning Mills, Carmel, Forrestfield, Gooseberry Hill, Hacketts Gully, High Wycombe, Kalamunda, Lesmurdie, Maida Vale, Paulls Valley, Pickering Brook, Piesse Brook, Reservoir, Walliston, Wattle Grove
- City of Joondalup : Burns Beach, Kinross, Iluka, Currambine, Joondalup, Ocean Reef, Connolly, Heathridge, Edgewater, Mullaloo, Beldon, Kallaroo, Craigie, Woodvale, Hillarys, Padbury, Kingsley, Sorrento, Duncraig, Greenwood, Warwick, Marmion
- Town of Bassendean : Beckenham, Canning Vale *, Gosnells, Huntingdale, Kenwick, Langford, Maddington, Martin, Orange Grove, Southern River, Thornlie
- City of Fremantle : Fremantle
- City of Stirling : Balcatta, Balga, Carine, Churchlands, Coolbinia, Dianella, Doubleview, Glendalough, Gwelup, Hamersley, Inglewood, Innaloo, Joondanna, Karrinyup, Menora, Mirrabooka, Mount Lawley, Nollamara, North Beach, Herdsman, Osborne Park, Scarborough, Stirling, Trigg, Tuart Hill, Watermans Bay, Wembley, Wembley Downs, Westminster, Woodlands, Yokine
- City of Subiaco : Daglish, Jolimont*, Shenton Park*, Subiaco
- City of Swan : Aveley, Ballajura, Baskerville, Beechboro, Belhus, Bellevue, Bennett Springs, Brabham, Brigadoon, Bullsbrook, Bushmead, Caversham, Cullacabardee, Dayton, Ellenbrook, Gidgegannup, Guildford, Hazelmere, Henley Brook, Herne Hill, Jane Brook, Kiara, Koongamia, Lexia, Lockridge, Malaga, Melaleuca, Middle Swan, Midland, Midvale, Millendon, Red Hill, Stratton, South Guildford, Swan View, The Vines, Upper Swan, Viveash, West Swan, Whiteman, Woodbridge
- Town of Victoria Park : Bentley (shared with City of Canning), Burswood, Carlisle, East Victoria Park, Kensington (shared with City of South Perth), Lathlain, St James (shared with City of Canning), Victoria Park, Welshpool (shared with City of Canning)
- City of Vincent : Coolbinia (shared with City of Stirling), East Perth (shared with City of Perth), Highgate, Leederville, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley (shared with City of Stirling and City of Bayswater), North Perth, Osborne Park (shared with City of Stirling), Perth (shared with City of Perth), West Perth (shared with City of Perth)
- City of Wanneroo : Alkimos, Butler, Clarkson, Eglinton, Jindalee, Merriwa, Mindarie, Quinns Rocks, Ridgewood, Tamala Park, Two Rocks, Yanchep, Ashby, BanksiaGrove, Carabooda, Carramar, Hocking, Jandabup, Mariginiup, Neerabup, Nowergup, Pinjar, Pearsall, Sinagra, Tapping, Wanneroo, AlexanderHeights, Darch, Girrawheen, Gnangara, Koondoola, Landsdale, Madeley, Marangaroo, Wangara, Woodvale,bicton
- City of Gosnells: Beckenham, Canning Vale (part), Gosnells, Huntingdale, Kenwick, Langford, Maddington, Martin, Orange Grove, Southern River and Thornlie.
- City of Vincent: Coolbinia (part), East Perth (part), Highgate, Leederville, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley (part), North Perth, Osborne Park (part), Perth (part) and West Perth (part).
- City of East Fremantle: East Fremantle
- City of South Perth: Como, Karawara, Kensington (part), Manning, Salter Point, South Perth and Waterford
- City of Rockingham: Baldivis, Cooloongup, East Rockingham, Garden Island, Golden Bay, Hillman, Karnup, Keralup (part), Peron, Port Kennedy, Rockingham, Safety Bay, Secret Harbour, Shoalwater, Singleton, Waikiki and Warnbro.
- Shire of Murray: Banksiadale, Barragup, Birchmont, Blythewood, Coolup, Dwellingup, Etmilyn, Fairbridge, Furnissdale, Holyoake, Inglehope, Keralup (part), Keysbrook (part), Marrinup, Meelon, Myara, Nambeelup, Nirimba, North Dandalup, North Yunderup, Oakley, Pinjarra, Point Grey, Ravenswood, Solus, South Yunderup, Stake Hill, Teesdale, West Coolup, West Pinjarra and Whittaker.