Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered disability service provider who provides NDIS Capacity Building support, through the assistance with
innovative community participation.
NDIS Innovative Community Participation Explained…
Do you want to gain the confidence and happiness that comes with meeting new people and getting out-and-about in the community? Then acquiring the help of an NDIS registered disability support service provider in Perth can make this vision possible.
At Compass Care Group, we work alongside you, slowly building your confidence to navigate situations, while out in the community. It is our priority that you find your rightful place and feel a sense of community belonging.
Are you ready to discover your community with confidence? You will learn new life skills, participate in activities and make your way into a more independent life. Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered innovative community participation service provider who is here to ensure you find a meaningful place within your community. Get in touch with our team of NDIS registered disability support service providers.
What is NDIS innovative community participation?
Community participation describes a participant’s involvement in the community, and them having the opportunity to participate in activities and projects, without the inhibitions that may come from such situations. Getting to such a place can be made possible, with the help of an NDIS registered innovative community participation service provider, like Compass Care Group.
Are you aware that increased social and community participation is one of the nine sub-categories within the capacity building funding category of the NDIA?
If you have a goal to increase your independence within the community and in social situations, then this particular funding item is available for you. A participant who leverages increased social and community participation from their NDIS plan can utilise this funding to cover the cost of facilitating their independence and fostering life skills.
Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered innovative community participation service provider that will help you navigate this. Speak to our team today. We are an NDIS registered disability service provider who are here to help you.
How Compass Care group can help you to achieve your NDIS innovative community participation goals?
Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered innovative community participation service provider who can help you achieve the following community participation activities:
- Build particular skills, through recreational activities: Try out the activity, test your capabilities and see if it is something you are interested in pursuing further.
- Attend social groups: Build on your interpersonal and relationship skills, meet new people, and take part in a range of new activities that appeal to your interests.
- Developing life skills: We work with you in the development of new life skills. Learn to independently take public transport, attend your appointments, and even go shopping to increase your independence.
By working with an NDIS registered disability support service provider, you will get one step closer to achieving a sense of empowerment and independence. Chat to us today.
Benefits of NDIS innovative community participation services:
- Get a sense of pride and fulfilment that comes with a greater sense of independence
- Increased self-awareness
- A more adaptative social competency
- Motivation to get out there and develop new skills
- A more positive attitude and outlook on life and your capabilities
- Improved confidence and well being
- Becoming more emotionally aware of oneself, and also of others
- Feeling accepted by peers
- Finding a fruitful place within the community – offering a sense of belonging
Why choose Compass Care Group as your NDIS registered innovative community participation service provider?
We are an NDIS registered disability support service provider who prioritise you and your needs.
Our programs have been specifically designed to support NDIS participants in building important life skills, allowing them to showcase their hidden talents, while simultaneously enabling them to actively participate in their community.
- We will ensure you increase your independence through various social settings
- You will learn new skills, with programs designed to help YOU
- We develop your confidence around members of society
- We help you create the building blocks to connecting with your community
- We will ensure you learn, while also having fun
- We will always focus on filling the gaps
- You will always be supported, by a judgemental-free, caring team of NDIS registered disability support service providers
How Compass Care Group can help you access NDIS innovative community participation:
Are you wondering if you can gain access to innovative community participation services, through your NDIS plan? Then chat to Compass Care Group. We help you identify if you are an eligible participant.
Eligible participants will need to outline their goals to participate within their community more independently in their initial NDIS plan meeting or in their annual plan review.
Come prepared with examples of the challenges you are currently facing in carrying out specific social activities. It is also prudent to outline why NDIS support is needed for you to have a more fulfilling life, while developing the necessary skills for your independence. If your case is deemed reasonable, we will help you to prepare your application.
Talk to us today regarding your innovative community participation support needs.
Are you ready to work with NDIS registered disability support service provider who specialises in innovative community participation?
Am I able to access community participation services from Compass Care Group if I am self-managing my NDIS plan?
Increased social and increased community participation funding bucket only allocated to you when you are ready to contribute to the society by developing your skills, capacity, and independence. Here are the examples of NDIS Increased social and community participation.
- Training of public transport, need assistance in shopping, pay bills and attending appointments.
- Career and hobbies developments in personal interest activities like art, woodwork, beauty, cooking, and volunteering
- Supported holidays
- Leisure and recreational activities