Work with an NDIS registered daily task - shared independent living (SIL) service provider in Perth to achieve your shared living goals.
The NDIS allows an avenue for participants in living independently, through their NDIS Plan. Participants’ home and living goals can be discussed as part of the planning process. NDIS funds any support they need along with the necessary housing assistance they might require. At Compass Care Group, we truly understand that living independently can sometimes feel like achieving the impossible, but with the support of an NDIS registered core support services provider in Perth, it can be made a very achievable reality. Our NDIS Short Term Accommodation (STA) experts work with our participants to achieve the ideal shared accommodation arrangement, with a plan to live independently. Speak to our NDIS registered Daily Tasks – Shared living professionals today.
NDIS Daily Tasks – Supported Independent Living(SIL) Explained…
Daily tasks – shared living is a type of service under Supported Independent Living (SIL). It is an NDIS support where a person with a disability lives in a house with other people.
An NDIS Home and Living service incorporates assistance with daily tasks’ supervision in a shared living environment. This can either be temporary or ongoing. The focus is on developing the skills of each individual to live as autonomously as possible.
Participants will receive day-to-day support with tasks including cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking and help with personal care (such as laundry, showering, grooming, and dressing). This arrangement often suits participants who are unable to live on their own or with their family.
This support service also includes short-term accommodation and assistance (e.g. respite care).
Speak to our team of
- NDIS registered Short Term Accommodation (STA) respite care support experts,
- NDIS registered Medium Term (MTA) service professionals,
- NDIS registered Supported Independent Living (SIL) service maestros
- NDIS registered Independent Living Option (ILO)Personnel Today.
NDIS Daily Tasks – Supported Independent Living(SIL) Examples Compass Care Group Can Assist You With:
Through our NDIS registered core support services, participants will receive the following supports (but is not limited to)…
- Empowering you the valuable life skills that teach you how to live with others
- Ensuring the capacity to cope with your responsibilities around the home
- Moving support, if it is the first time you are going to be living in your own or within a shared accommodation
- Teach you how to live well independently
- Assist you with the basic daily tasks like getting yourself ready each day, preparing healthy wholesome meals and enjoying life to the fullest.
- Household tasks supports – like gardening, cleaning and laundry
- Personal hygiene tasks, while taking into account your other household residents you share your home with
By working with an NDIS registered daily task/shared living (SIL) service provider, you will gain that one step closer to complete confidence over the choices you make in life. Our NDIS daily tasks – shared living experts are by your side, ensuring you live comfortably at home. Chat to our NDIS Short Term Accommodation (STA) team today to explore your hosing needs.
Benefits Of Engaging With an NDIS Registered Daily Tasks – Supported Independent Living(SIL) Support Services Providers In Perth
- By working with an NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) service provider you will receive support, by a team of professionals who specialise in shared living supports
- You will get closer to achieving independence
- You will acquire key interpersonal skills, and learn how to accommodate to others you will with
- You will build connection with others, learning the values of compromise and cohesion
- You will be able to save time, as engaging a service provider is an efficient solution
- By working with an NDIS respite care service provider, you will gain confidence that comes from an efficient running of personal affairs and your household
- You will improve your ability to budget, and maintain personal cash flow.
Speak to our team of NDIS registered Supported Independent Living (SIL) service professionals today.
Here is why Compass Care Group is the ideal NDIS Registered Daily Tasks – Supported Independent Living(SIL) Support Services Providers In Perth:
- We will ensure you increase your independence through everyday
- Develop your budgeting, administrative and organisational skills
- We help our participants investigate available options, ensuring that they make the right choice in securing an accommodation or tenancy that supports their needs
- Our service is end-to-end: We help participants with applications, processing, paperwork and living, after accommodation is secured
- We teach you the importance of time management
- You will learn how to cook, clean and manage your home to the optimal level
- We ensure you build strong interpersonal connections, allowing you to feel a sense of belonging with the others in your home
- You will always be supported, by a judgmental-free, caring team of NDIS registered disability support services provider
Our team is filled with highly trained employees– all here to ensure you get the best NDIS home and living outcomes possible.
Contact our NDIS registered medium Term Accommodation expert to understand your home and living needs.
How Compass Care Group Can help you to access Daily Tasks – Supported Independent Living(SIL) services?
Our team of shared independent living in Perth are here to help you access the best NDIS daily tasks –shared living services in Perth.
An NDIS budget is generally available for participants who have goals to live more autonomously and build on their independence skills in everyday life.Are you unsure if thisis included in your NDIS plan? Our team will help you by looking into the matter and assisting you in checking with NDIS for your eligibility for these services. All you need to do is get in touch with our team, and we will scope out your situation, and take the necessary steps to seeing what you are eligible to have, as part of your NDIS.
Our team consists of trained and knowledgeable personnel– so your questions will always be answered, offering you peace of mind.
Get in touch with our NDIS registered Independent Living Option (ILO) personnel today.
Are you ready to build your confidence, and achieve
a sense of empowerment over your life?
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is a shared living arrangement of 2 to 7 NDIS participants that provides support. Each resident is funded individually through the NDIS, and each resident’s funding reflects the support each resident receives while living in the home.
Our NDIS registered disability support experts can help you navigate your entrance into a SIL arrangement.
- Preparing meals and cooking while maintaining personal hygiene
- Dispensing medicine
- Learning to take public transportation
- Socialising with other housemates
- Trips to medical appointments or recreation.
If you are eligible, you will only receive SIL funding after securing a house and housemates. We can assist in submitting funding requests to the NDIS for approval once you have done this.
Chat toNDIS registered disability service providers- Compass Care Group about this.
It varies based on your individual situation. SIL costs can encompass…
- The rent for the house.
- Fees for activities or supplies while hospitalised, such as food.
- Assistive technology, transport costs, the day program, and work are also covered in the NDIS price guide.
Be sure Contact to NDIS registered disability support service providers- Compass Care Group about this to discuss your unique circumstances.
As a rule, the NDIA will also fund reasonable and necessary supports related or incidental to home modifications, including moving to accessible premises. Speak to our NDIS registered disability service providers today about this.