Compass Care Group is an NDIS registered disability service provider who offer travel transport assistance under NDIS core budgets.
NDIS travel- transport assistance explained…
For your own confidence and self-growth, it is essential that you are able to participate in daily task free of the stresses of unpredictable travel arrangements. Whether you need to attend school or work or just feel like exploring your community, a NDIS registered core support services experts from Compass Care Group is always happy to provide services on request.
An NDIS travel-transport assistance includes driving you to and from appointments, assisting with grocery shopping, getting you to and from social and developmental activities and attending important community events.Every vehicle that takes a participant to their required destination has comprehensive insurance, and drivers hold a current drivers’ licence. Compass Care Group value safe driving.
The amount of transport allowance the NDIS provides each year depends on your personal situation and how often you work or study.
Level 1 – If you are wanting to increase your community access, but do not work, study, or attend regular activities – the NDIS can provide you with $1,606 per year for transport.
Level 2 – If you are working/studying/participate in sports or other social activities below 15 hours per week – the NDIS can provide you transport funding from $1,606 – $2,472 per year.
Level 3 – If you spend more than 15 hours a week working, studying, or looking for work, you can receive transport funding from $2,472 to $3,456 per year.
NDIS travel- transport examples Compass Care Group can assist you with:
We can provide NDIS assistance with daily life, through the following ways…
- Visiting your local shopping centres
- Getting you to and from your appointments
- Assisting you with social events and daily activities
- Helping you to attend educational or work facilities
- Supporting you in exploring your community
- Going to Park in your neighbourhood
- Visiting a family member or friend
- Gaining the confidence to take public transport
Benefits of engaging anNDIS registered travel-transport provider
- You will receive support, from a team of professionals who specialise in travel transport assistance
- You will be given the opportunity to work toward your goals and achieve daily tasks efficiently
- You will be able to save time, as engaging a service provider is an efficient solution
- You will be provided with the necessary aid of travel assistance, moving you confidently to various places
- You will feel happier and more self-confident and the things you are able to achieve
Here is why Compass Care Group is the ideal NDIS registered travel-transport service provider:
- We are very ‘you’ focused. Nothing matters to us more than your independence
- We are reliable – you can count on us
- Partner with a professional who will give you the best advice and guidance
- You matter – every decision is well thought out, with your best interest kept at heart
- We ensure that you optimise your funds, and get the most out of your plan
- We will work with you to plan your trip according to your priorities
- We value safe driving
- Our workers have worker screening check
- Our workers hold a valid license, and we always have comprehensive insurance
“How can I gain access to travel-transport services?”
Divided into three levels of support which enabling you to fulfill your travel requirements. Your NDIS registered disability support services expertsat Compass Care Group can advise you as to which category best suits your circumstances.
This budget is generally available for participants who have goals to live more autonomously, increase social, community and recreational participation and build on their independence skills in everyday life.
Are you unsure if this is included in your NDIS plan? Our team will help you by looking into the matter and assisting you in checking with NDIS for your eligibility for these services. All you need to do is get in touch with our team, and we will scope out your situation, and take the necessary steps to seeing what you are eligible to have, as part of your NDIS journey.
Are you ready to build your confidence,
and achieve a sense of empowerment over your life?
We are here to help you reach your goals for increased independence.